Michael Jordan’s Game-Worn Autographed
Nike Air Jordan 1s From 1985 At Sotheby's
Air Jordan 1s are the most iconic sneakers of all time. This pair was Game-Worn by the greatest basketball player of all time.
Michael Jordan’s Air Jordan 1s are in the white, black, and red Chicago Bulls colorway. This is the colorway that Michael Jordan wore on court the most.
Michael Jordan’s Air Jordan 1s are a different cut than the Air Jordan 1s that were released to the public.
Michael Jordan wore different sized shoes on each of his feet. He wore a size 13 on his left foot and a size 13 1/2 on his right.
The tagging reveals a lot of information about the shoes and shows they were made exclusively for Michael Jordan.
Michael Jordan's Size 13 Left Shoe
Michael Jordan's Size 13 1/2 Right Shoe
These shoes were Autographed by Michael Jordan
- The signature is in black permanent marker. Many of MJ’s Game-Worn Autographed shoes are signed with a ball point pen that wears away over time. The signature on this pair is bold and clear. It really pops off the red leather.
- The style of MJ’s signature is true to the era of when the shoes were made.
- They come with a Certificate Of Authenticity (COA) from PSA/DNA stating the autograph is authentic and a COA from Mears stating that they were Game-Worn.
Michael Jordan's Air Jordan 1s are laced up with red shoe laces.
- Michael Jordan usually wore black laces with his Chicago Bulls Air Jordan 1s.
- The Chicago Bulls Air Jordan 1s that were released to the public came with black and white laces, but not red ones.
Compare and contrast Michael Jordan's Air Jordan 1s with the general release pair
- Michael Jordan's Air Jordan 1s are made out of different materials than the Air Jordan 1s that Nike released to the public.
- The leather is soft and buttery as opposed to being stiff and hard.
- The collars are supple and plush instead of crunchy and brittle.